Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Some one slap me.. HARD

OMG..
Today is by far.. the most boring day of college life...

I had Anatomy in the morning which i whiled away playing word search and solitaire ( vegas style baybeh! )
Not like I had enough sleep the night before..
I had to go through computer test and then a short tutorial for excel..
And after lunch I had to go through Physiology...

Swear to god I was already dying...
I could fucking feel my eye-lids shutting down on me..
It felt like it had 1 tonne of weights hanging down from each of my eye lids..

And through the 1st hour of Physiology..
I had to slap myself and pinch myself so i won't fall asleep..
So hard I tell you..

And when you think trying to keep myself awake was bad...
I saw 3 figures of Prof. Ghosh whilst trying to pay attention...
I saw her sway.... And then suddenly 'bam' everything went black..
And then I was awake again...

Lucky Prof. Ghosh saw Joy smile and she looked at her watch..
And realize that it was time for a break..
Only did I have a nap in between that miserable 10 minute break..
Which made things so much better.....

Being a darling.. Prof. Ghosh always let class end earlier..
Because she goes by the concept that the human mind can only take up to 45 minutes of information..
And anything after that pretty much doesn't go in at all :)

Mine shuts down after 5 :)

No comments: