Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grrr.. Get outta my mind!

Incident after incident..
things are fucking pissing me off..

Pao Yu! you are the fucking cause of it.
Go think it over!
When you didn't have a place to say, I offered you one.
I open up my house and let you stay here and eat.
I even lend you my nike socks which you fail to give me back!
I lent you money which you REFUSE to give back!

My mum ask me why do I always mix with friends like YOU..
and I will stand up for you and put good words in for YOU..

But afterall...
YOU are not worth it.
Because YOU do not appreciate what has been done.
YOU only know how to run and hide!

You lie.. just to get over it.
Very smart of you to tell me that your college is starting in July.
So I thought I could trust you one more time
And you lied.
AGAIN!

How many times do you want to lie to me?
I am not your close friend you know?
I don't even think I am your friend..

I AM JUST AN ACQUAINTANCE.
Maybe last time I'll say hi and give you a smile.

The next time I see you,
I won't even look you in the eye.

Because you don't need a friend like me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool it you had Wendy's and also she still owes our brother money right????