Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm so light! I'm gonna fly!!!

I cut off all my hair!
but i'm not bald...

I quite like it but my mum think's I look weird cause I've never cut my hair short before..
Cept once when I was young she got the hair-stylist to cut my hair off when I was sleeping..
Not even funny !

This time..
I went there all by myself!
And I'm not regretting!!!

I'm not gonna post pictures of my hair.
But if you wanna see it..
Call me out for a drink la..
Hahah ... self invite :):):)

oooo..
I got tickets for the Henessy Artistry event..
The one where Flo-rida is performing along with Machi from Taiwan!!!
thanks to my da che che.. Cher-o Yee Oi Leng.. because of her super connection of friends :)
Thank you Thank you !!!

I feel like quiting my job..
but shopping money is so important..
hesitate hesitate..

OOOOOO..
Grace..
Thank you for being there ya.
I know you read my blog...
Cause you have the same Dorothy Perkins top as me.

I really really love you.. not in a lesbian way!
In a aiya..
You know lar.....

PIAK!!!

xoxo,
LYNN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yea you got to go collect the parking pass for the event too, take me to town tomorrow to collect it if not on wednesday ok