Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hahah..
I know!!! Christmas is not even near..
But I seriously cannot help it lor...



I've been listening to christmas carols ALL THE WAY....

Rocking around the christmas tree
Have a happy holiday... :)



I can't wait for Christmas this year..
Every year lar..
My christmas spirit comes 5 months earlier each year....
Where I start singing christmas carols and then I play em' on the piano and sing-a-long
My neighbours can witness that...
But then... It's christmas...
The time of giving ( even if it's 5 months early )

So they should give in to my horrible singing :):):)



Speaking of which..
I totally finished my super-pathetic-not-really-long-and-irrelevant-to-the-topic physiology
essay....
I seriously don't think I'll get good enough marks lor..

But I really don't know how to write out and compare the contraction process between the skeletal, smooth and cardiac muscle...
Mahai.. I think not even one thing I wrote is relevant to the topic lorh...


And then tomorrow I got my stupid anatomy MCQ....
assignment after assignments are starting to pile up..
I've got a 1500 words assignment for IHC,
and then there's this soon-to-come Psychology assignment...


grrrrrr...
I'm not ready!!!!!!

No comments: