Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Partially Legal!

It's already the 8th..
But I'm still so not over the fact that I'm 18 :)

ok.. whatever..
yesh.. I know ..
But..

Anyway... I celebrated my birthday with May Ee
In Bangsar, Delicious..
Then we went to Devi's with Shakoor...

Before that we were actually supposed to meet Shakoor at the Nasi Lemak Panas place at the food court..
Somehow May and I simply couldn't find the stall.
And May kept mumbling bout how the people were staring at us..
And how they might leap on her and stab her and pull her eyeballs out ..

That's May Ee lar!

And then today I went over to Curve for dinner with Grace..
Our bonding/ belated birthday celebration :):):)
Been so long since I saw that nut..
And she's still weird.. wheeeeeee..
Just that now she's starting to look like a man...

So while having dinner..
We talked bout how were things going on..
Studies, Friends, everything lar..
And then we randomly talked bout sex and blow jobs :)
hah!

And she was saying what if a guy never wipe after he pee,
and a girl give's him a blow job..
My first reaction was ' Guy's wipe after they pee one meh? How?'
And so she proceeded to ask Mr. Anonymous ( which shall remain anonymous due to some personal/private matters) whether guys wipe after they pee..

Mr. Anonymous : WTF! Go ask your dad lar!
Grace : Just tell me ok?
Mr. Anonymous : I usually flick after I pee.
Grace : You mean like flicking the water off a leaf? What if it goes 'piak' and lands on your face?
Mr. Anonymous : I flick it like I flick ciggarette.

And so.. throughout dinner Grace was repeating the flicking ciggarette action due to curiosity :)
That's what you get :)

We stuffed ourself crazy with food..
And the best part was we shared and we were still filled to the rim..
We had the appetizer, main course and dessert..
CAN DIE I TELL YOU!
for appetizer we had - Cajun Shrimp.. Which I insisted on.. and was a good choice.. cause I've got good taste in food.. :)

sorry no picture.. it came. we gasak, we habiskan
for mains we had Mama's Blue southern Charmed Fried Shrimp.. which the same..
came, and gone

but.. I managed to take a picture of the oh-so-sinful Chocolate Cookie Sundae
Nuts I tell you... Damn good!!!


Photobucket


Before
Photobucket
After
Photobucket
My manly-looking-toilet-bonding-friend :)
But we were stuck in the toilet for a good 15 minutes I swear to God..
Cause we had unfinished business with the toilet..
And Grace had problems shitting when people can hear go shit go 'plonk' and insisted I turn music on in the toilet..
Which shortly after, her mom called...
IN THE TOILET.. and she went.. 'erm mum i'm in the toilet .. shitting.. wrong timing..'
hahah... damn funny we were laughing and shitting while bonding :)

Since I'm blogging..
I must as well blog bout my lunch @ Ali Cafe the other day..
Cool cool place..
Which is located at Taman Tun, same row as Mama's Kitchen..
Behind Sri Pandii..

Nice nice food, with super comfy atmosphere and good service...


Photobucket
Ali Cafe
Photobucket
Hazelnut Coffee
Photobucket
My weird but nice drink...
I ordered it cause I thought the green was cool:)
Photobucket
My Thai Glass Noodle Salad with Salmon...
Photobucket
It's not very big.. But good enough..
Photobucket
Cause they were very considerate and made a smoking room
where smokers can kill themself silently...
Photobucket
oooo.. You see that pancake thing with ice cream on top?
We had that... Erm It's Banana Pancake..
if i'm not mistaken.. The Banana was caramelised...
And the pancake's sweetness came from the banana...
And the pancake was hot..
But the ice cream was freezing cold..
:) oh god!
hahhaha... AND I would like to present to you..
the biggest gourd I have seen in my house :)
Photobucket
one..
Photobucket
two..
Photobucket
three!
It's so effing big.. But I don't know where it went already..
My maid might've used it to make soup..
But seriously lor.. SO freaking big..
shit man....
Photobucket
This picture has nothing to do with the post...
but I'm still posting it cause I made it..
It's hershey white chocolate drink with frothed milk..
(which ur's truly frothed :) )
And to end the post with.......
Photobucket
Chris scratching his back with the skeleton....
the hell for that matter of fact :)

No comments: