Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 5th

It's the day Anwar choose to hold the demonstration...

It's also the day LYNN came to this world to bring smiles to you!!!! :) :) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I have so banyak to blog bout..
But I'm going out dy.. :)

OOOOOoooOOooOoOoooooo....
I tell ya'll lar..
This year is like the one year where I get the most birthday wishes..
whether is it by sms, calls or face-to-face..
Cause when I was working today..
Shakoor told everybody that came to the cafe that today is my birthday..
So to be polite they wished me happy birthday..

AND... I found another lady who's birthday falls on the same day as me and my cousin!!!

SMILE and the world SMILES with you

On that one day when I can tell everybody to shutup cause it's my birthday :)
XoXo,
Lynnie :)

p/s.. I would like to thank all those nice people who wished me happy birthday... tho it's only you.. I'm really touched!

p.p/s Dear P and sayang Atif... and Grace ( for calling ) fot wishing me happy birthday at 12.. Tho I didn't reply straight away but 8 hours later... Thanks that was very very very nice of you

p.p.p/s Wei Ming.. I seriously didn't think you would remember one lor... I love you ELMO!!! even if you don't read my blog.. if y ou do.. leave me a message!!!

p.p.p.p/s to Shakoor for making everyone say Happy Birthday to me... This is one year where I'm sure I have the most birthday wishes.. I'm still expecting my Cookie Monster from YOU!

p.p.p.p.p/s Catherine for giving me a RM5o angpau...

No comments: