Thursday, July 3, 2008

P's 18th @ Bubba Gump - Pictures

I finally got em pictures... :)
But I haven't got any from P tho...

Photobucket
we were there when the sun was up :)
Photobucket
belated birthday girl :)
Photobucket
smile for the camera :)
Photobucket
i felt constipated
Photobucket
P wasn't feeling well
Photobucket
certified dead :)
Photobucket
wahahah so ugly
Photobucket
sexayh....
Photobucket
drop it like it's hawt..
Photobucket
L&P
Lea & Perrins Sauce :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
smiles :)
Photobucket
I am woman hear me roar!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Photobucket
Jia's Burger
Photobucket
P's Shrimper Heaven :)
Photobucket
Mama's Blue Southern something something something :)
Photobucket
and again
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and alive again !
Photobucket
show me your horny pose!
Photobucket
i <3>
Photobucket
'harlow... lei gong mat ye ar?'
Photobucket
Happy Belated Birthday P :)


No comments: