Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hide Me When The Police Comes!

I committed a crime..
No.. I'm serious..
I'm as serious as Obama wanting to be president..
I'm as serious as Carey Bradshaw choosing what to wear for her wedding..


I'M SERIOUSLY NOT LYING!



I need to go to the police station somemore... :(
hur hur...
If only my dad was the sultan...
then he can tell the police man that...
'babi engkau! Dia ialah anak aku.. Puteri Lynn! Dia boleh park kereta dia di mana saja dia mahu.. Biarkan di tengah jalan ke, atau di tengah longkang! Biadab kau kerana bagi dia saman? Nak mati ke nak kena rotan?'

I got a fucking saman!!!!
And it's not from DBKL lor machauhai....
It's from POLIS DIRAJA MALAYSIA..


GODDAMNIT!!!!



And do you know who's fault is it?
NO! it's not mine...
It's stupid Mahsa's..
Goddamn Mahsa's....
Because of their lack of organization!!!!
FUCK!

diuniama..

I fucking pay money to park inside one lorh.....
Then the stupid guard come and tell me I cannot park inside..
He somemore dare to ask me whether I work there or study there...
Are you fucking blind????
And I told him that I pay.. and he's like 'oh.. masih tak boleh...'
niama!!!!

So I paid Mahsa for you to tell me 'oh.. masih tak boleh...'
I can pay my brother 10 bucks and he can repeat the same sentence to me until I fall asleep lor.. Niasing!!!!

urgh...
This is so unfair...
I bet i'm not the only one that got the saman..
I'm sure the whole row of cars got it..
I wonder if Chris kena tak...
Shall go ask...


But seriously lor..
I paid and you don't let me park inside..
now that I've got a saman...
Are YOU gonna pay the saman for me?
FUCK NO rite?
So why am I not allowed to park inside when I fucking paid....


arhh... stupid MAHSA and their screwed up management...
What's the point of improving the college when you don't even try to improve your efficiency?
Isn't disciplince and efficiency important in Medical Science too?
Or it simply does not bother you cause your wallet is filled with cash???

Stupid Mahsa can suck my dick...
(that's if I have one) But still I detest!


pfft.... I need to chill...
someone get me a cold draft of beer!!!
ok... so maybe i exaggerated a lil on the going to jail part but still..

No comments: