Thursday, June 19, 2008

ohh la la

seriously... i dunno what title to put for my post..
i'm going nuts...
pfft*

did i tell ya'll that i've been frequenting the cinemas ever so often???
shit..
but it's so easy to buy my tickets now cause i don't need to line up
and can book my tickets and take it 30 minutes after the movie start :)

what? haven't you heard of fashionably late???
oh.. cause i use my maybankard :)

i've watched prom night, then followed by narnia ( omg prince caspian is sooo cute ), then the happening ( jia was fucking annoying cause i was so scared and she was like laughing ) and then i'm finally watching MADE OF HONOUR..
omg omg omg..
patrick mcdreamy dempsey :)
drools.....

Did i mention that this week was supposed to be EXAM WEEK?
so if you've got a normal functioning brain..
you'll expect the whole entire week to be exams rite?
which includes all subjects that were thought rite?

not for MAHSA
everybody studied like shit..
i... :) didn't study...
wait.. i did....
a lil :)

but that's besides the point...
they studied their asses off through the whole one week of break...
and then when we checked the schedule ( which i mind you changes every fucking week and only posted up during the evening on a friday when everyone is rushing home )
it turned out that we only had one paper at 11.30 for kinesiology.

akdjflkahsdoifjadoeireoinhiwekq0mj
wtf????

somehow..
your's truly decided to memorize some terminologies before i sat for the exam..
fucking shit i tell you...
all i memorized was on..
except for the lever part where i fucking screwed it up by putting the second lever for the third lever...

and smart alec me decided to be the first one to hand up my paper..
which gave him a chance to read my answers
he looked at my last answer and smiled...
niama!!!!
i totally screwed my fucking paper!!!!

which totally reminds me..
that my attention span is soooo short these few days..
even when i'm driving...
i'll be holding the steering wheel.. looking at the road
but my mind is wandering somewhere else..

i should look for a therapist...
ya....

:)

No comments: