Saturday, June 21, 2008

Maybe you should try my punch?

I'm feeling so ticked off..
dunno why...

Although i'm really glad I watched
Made Of Honour :)
omg.. Mcdreamy is so dreamy...
*sighs*

I loved every part of the movie till bits..
Hafiz watched it and he loved it too...
So everyone who watched it should love it..
or else just shut up and walk away when we're talking bout it :)

Anways...
i feel like such a bitch now...
I'm feeling a certain guilt that lying upon my chest..
making it difficult for me to breath..

I'm starting to think that i've

-Made a wrong decision

-Trust an intuition that was meant for disaster

-Let my head go to my heart

-Been to nice to everyone around me that i'm now being taken for granted

is it wrong to be soft hearted???
sigh.... what's wrong with the world..
ya'll are taking advantage of a person who can hardly keep her brain in her skull...
and her heart (made out of tofu) in the right place...

what happen to Micheal Jackson's
heal the world.. make it a better place..
for you and for me and the entire human race???

or maybe it's because it came from someone who sodomises kids....
that's why it's not making that much of an effect..
or someone should just come up with a new song..

otherwise.. David Cook can always do a version of heal the world..
just like the rendition he did for Billy Jean...
my-oh-my....

I need a string that's strong enough to tie my heart and brain in it's place...
and a stick to keep it far from each other..

someone save me... :(

jibber jabber.... i need to shut up and stuff a sock in it!

you should try my punch!!!
Fuck you....

No comments: