Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ever Ever After

am currently addicted to : Katharine Mcphee - Over It
(for specific reasons, dont' ask)


Woke up in the morning,
craving to listen to one of Peter Pan's theme song - You Can Fly
I just find it so catchy :)
and no I haven't been watching Peter Pan lately,
I just thought of it...


One thing lead to another..
I ended up watching Sleeping Beauty on Youtube..
one of Disney's classics.

haihzzz... If only life was so perfect..
I wonder why did they create all this storylines for such an imperfect world..
or perhaps because of it's imperfectness hence created for imagination...


Knight in shining armour riding on a white horse...
just like in Made of Honour when the lead actress was stuck in the rain surrounded by cows..
If only the knight in shining armour was Patrick Demspey instead of 'whatshisname'..
that scene would be played by me over and over and over again
(till the player burns down) if i had the dvd..


go watch original.. beetch


I love the way the fairies gave Princess Aurora 3 birthday wishes each...
Not more not less...
If only everybody had 3 wishes..
mine would be


1. to be drop dead gorgeous

2. to be smart and intelligent

3. to be protected from the imperfect world


fairytale.. ya i know.. so obvious...
if only i had 3 fairygodmothers...

:)


on the contrary.. i find the 3 wishes the fairies gave Princess Aurora weird.
erm..
Flora gave her a gift beauty with hair of gold and lips of a red rose.
Fauna gave her a gift of song.. wtf??? like singers existed in that era??? dont' think so
and Merrywheather.. well her's was restricted cause of stupid Melificent...
:(
I wonder if she would have gave her intelligence instead?????


even Kingsley watched Sleeping Beauty with me..
cause he find the magic and the part interesting..
personally i like the part where she fold 2 eggs into the flour with the shell??
that's a classic!!!


and the i proceeded to watching The Swan Princess...
It's still loading..
I should go buy the dvd...
I loved that show when I was a kid...
and still do :)


Went with mum to go crystal shopping..

and i lead her to the wrong road..

cause i thought since it was University Malaya

and it was near

wrong..

so we thought we'd try out luck

and just showed the guard my face

making him think i was one of UM's students

sure enough he let us pass

shit.. I never knew UM was so fucking big...

I started laughing cause the guard actually thought I was a student there :)

maybe I've got the I'm smart all over my face????

Which reminds me when we went to William's for dinner...

cause it was my dad's first time there

he asked my mum where to park

and my mum said

"neh.. park at the no parking sign there"


No comments: