Saturday, June 14, 2008

doo doosh

I went out with Jia yesterday..

spontaneously.. cause we were skype-ing..
and today would be my mum's birthday..
so I dragged Jia out with me to go get a birthday present for mummy dearest....



ooohh.. just so you know..
MPH is giving out em' 3D glasses to watch the Hannah Montana 3D concert!!!
stupid Jia said she don't watch Disney Channel..
pfft.. she took two...
not like it can help you to look through people's clothes right?



I dragged her into every possible shop that i passed by...
hahah.. she beh tahan dy....
i promise i'll buy you the cook book..
even if i totally forgotten what the title of the book is la k?????



:)



oh....
my Alzheimer's disease striked me yet another time!!!
I couldn't find my car keys when we were getting ready to leave at Celebrity Fitness ( kuya was working last night )
and I swear to God that I remember taking it with me from MPH...


So i thought that I might have left it in MPH but thought that I should check in the car first.
SO... I made Jia run to the car and check..
( mind you it wasn't that far cause I only park at Preferred Parking )
and sure enough, I locked the door..
but left the keys hanging on the door?
Or did I leave it at the ignition.....???



anyways... the keys not missing!!!!!



yay me!!!!!!



ohhhh.. i bumped into Grace, Joyce and their mum too...
it's been so long since I saw her...
OMFG...
I miss Highschool!!!




Jia all prepped for Hannah Montana
premiering on 21st June at 9p.m only on Disney Channel! :)

No comments: