Sunday, May 25, 2008

Colliseum

For once in a very long time..



My whole family went out....
eeee.. i sound like i'm doing show and tell!
but seriously..
cause i had to go down to KL and buy my bling..
and i refuse to take the lrt down..

so i talked my mum and dad into taking us all to the colliseum for lunch..


That place is ancient i tell you..
but seriously... It's so cool
even the people who work there are ancient..


And then.. The food is damn nice..
for a place like that.. the food has it's standards..


The price is more or less the same as Castell...
But you don't get as much of a good service as you can get from Castell lar...

But then...
you get the ambience... the atmosphere..
bringing you back to the colonel's time...
but i don't think you wanna stay there lar..
cuz the hotel's still functioning..
but god know's what's gone on in there before..



cuz Kingsley was like saying that it feels like a holiday cause it's been so long since we went out together... somewhere not near the house for lunch.. :)
and i had a camera in my bag...

Photobucket

Colliseum Cafe & Hotel


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

for old time's sake


Photobucket

cause his name is Kingsley.. He acts like a king!


Photobucket

thanks dad for totally ignoring me when i asked to take your picture..


Photobucket

when mum was delighted too...


Photobucket

cause she wanted to....

I tell you.. You can feel the age of colliseum by touching their napkins..
so so so thin i tell you...


Photobucket

mum bugging King's on his table manners...


Photobucket

king's sizzling chicken chop.. which really sizzles in front of you...


Photobucket

clair's ham with pineapple.. the ham is totally to die for..


Photobucket

mum's sambal fried rice..


Photobucket

daddy's spring chicken


Photobucket

and my fish conclaise..

The Colliseum gives you that feel that you are in Hong Kong..
Cause all the waiters/waitress ( cause there's only one lady ) wear white shirt and black pants / skirt.

Anyway...
I totally blinged my yoga bag..
Now i've got my initials on it..
So cool la me!!!

:)

No comments: