Monday, May 26, 2008

Bus Virgin

Cause i didn't have a ride today...

after my class i had a 3 1/2 hour break..
so i hitched a ride home from my gan ma





I thought my dad was gonna fetch me back to college..
to find out that Cheryl was gonna take the car..


And mum send in the Rexton for service..
yada-yada



Cheryl said she'll come back and drop me for my 2.30 physiology class at 2.15
She was coming from KL..


So at bout 2 i felt uncomfortable for drawing the line to thin cause i know my luck..
So i got Kings to call her and ask her for her location.
At 2 she was still at KL..





So i know that she will not be able to make it back in time
and decided to take a taxi instead..





I started for my taxi hunt since 2..
they put on my hold for 5 fucking minutes..
letting me listen to 'it's a small world after all' in monophonic over and over again..
i tried more than 5 times and got
'no taxi! try again later lar'
seriously... where's ur manners..
after putting me through 5 agonizing minutes of it's a small world after all you could at least be nice..





by the time i gave up it was 2.30..
and i was so determined to go to college..


i called dad and dad called mum..
and mum said she'll come and pick me..
thinking by the time i get to college i'll be 1/2 an hour late..





i told her i'll walk the main road and get a taxi..
until i realized i should try taking a bus instead



wrong decision!!!





I took the wrong bus..
ended up in asia jaya..
I walked back to Jaya Supermarket (go do the math)
And got my mum to come get me and drop me off at college..


I was 45 minutes late for my 2 hour class..
great..
i've been late.. all the time.. but never this late.. ( cept for in high school lar that one is on purpose )

Thank god Ghosh was understanding..



So paiseh...!!!
pfft..


so much for taking a bus...


No comments: