Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blast Off 2008 - post

hahah.. Ok...
Blast off is over so yup..
the pics are coming right up...
Took so god damn long to upload all the god damn pics.. My dance sucked..
I meant kuya, aimi, and atif rocked the house... I killed the dance...
I started laughing right after i hit the stage.. Dunno why..
dancing and laughing is not easy you know?????

Anyway.. Shakoor's dance was Hawt.... Seriously Hawt...
Cause there was fire blowing and all...
they are guys larh....

pfft....

wait... i forgotten to resize the pics... will post it right after i do it...
sorry :)

owhkay... so here goes..
please bare with me or you can always go to another blog lorh....


Photobucket

athief was still getting ready... tsk tsk :)


Photobucket

my konon-nya perfect white dress.. at least i think it is...


Photobucket

we had cam-whore session in burger king before going to mardigras


Photobucket

see...


Photobucket

i told you sooo...


Photobucket

tara was looking through my pictures the other day and said that..
'ei lynn... your pose all the same lar!'

well... it's not my fault.. i can't help it... only my right hand is functional.. my left is cacated... >.< Photobucket

my dear a-thief!


Photobucket

valerie!!!


Photobucket

we continued in the toilet near mardi


Photobucket

i saw an angel getting ready to fly


Photobucket

flew


Photobucket

and landed with a thump!!!


Photobucket

my dear sayang....


Photobucket

atif! ur eye look sepet lar!


Photobucket

hahhahaha... i look so fucking fat... oh wait.. I AM!


Photobucket

the theme was - KL Fashion Week


Photobucket

3/4 of valerie's diva...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

aimi & lynnie :)


Photobucket

looky-look who i found.. Steven!!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

nicole's eyes look oh-so-big


Photobucket

with jane :)


Photobucket

jayne-jane


Photobucket

:)


Photobucket

my dear fara...


Photobucket

you look so effing hot when u dance lar!


Photobucket

:)


Photobucket

D-I-V-A


Photobucket

i think that's all for the 3 of us.. :)


Photobucket

val was so shy when she went up to receive her award...


Photobucket

i look like a retard...


Photobucket

teleb : ei.. my face loooks so oily..
*wipes face*


Photobucket

is it better??


Photobucket

ah-merh


Photobucket

babb.... you look so sexay...


Photobucket

still so sexay...


Photobucket

agus...


Photobucket

sangat bagus.... :)


Photobucket

jamie is leaving for india.. I'll miss the way you order your coffee... jamie's style


Photobucket

and amanda....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

jamie looks so happy..... heh...


Photobucket

this is like one of my favourit-est pictures... dunno why...


Photobucket

happy happy happy


Photobucket

look at his 'pei' face... he think's he's on america's next top model.. tsk tsk


Photobucket

group picture for bangsar...


Photobucket

anand clearly needs guidance when taking a picture


Photobucket

see...


Photobucket

kuya & eddie


Photobucket

yasmin & lynn :)


Photobucket

the cafe people... cept erwan.. who was coincidentally sick...


Photobucket

pri :)


Photobucket

adila & me.... I think i look too high...


Photobucket

this picture with shakoor just looks wrong.. i seriously dunno why...


Photobucket

lu-ci-a-no


Photobucket

eddie & lynnie'


Photobucket

kismi looked like a diva... u rocked sayang!!!


Photobucket

*grins*


Photobucket

babb going haute couture.. with naughty hafiz and dewi by his side..


Photobucket



ready to go...


Choi was a dear saint and bought everyone beer.. jug loads of em... To tell you the truth i had only 5 bucks in my clutch cause i forgot to go to the atm.. hahha

Highlight of the night was when Ryan.. some guy from Subang fell off the stage and hit his head.. Bam.. and blood started flowing... Seriously.. that bugger was dirt drunk... I don't think he can remember anything the next day cept for the sting on his head and the back of his head

oh.. my horrendous dance ...




and shakoor, fara, sam's dance...
dunno why... but i can't seem to upload his video.. so ya..
it'll have to wait...
but till then...
joy joy enjoy... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lynnnn cecilia ahern has a new book!

Lynn-ie said...

i heard... no wait.. i saw... hahahah