Monday, March 24, 2008

Nerd

Went to work looking like a nerd today... Hahah....





Someone please tell me the difference between a latte, flat white and a cappucino... serious shit..


Item of the day that i dreaded the most to make was a cappucino.. Cause out of 5 cups of cappucino i made.. I had 4 people telling me that it either didn't taste like cappucino or it's not frothy enough...





Go fuck yourself!





It's only coffee you know.. after you drink it... god knows where it goes after that... Geez.. does it really matter that much!?





Was thinking of working out today after work.. But before i even finish my work.. My dear fren P called asking if she could go crash in my house cause she was sick and tired and was in the middle of the orientation of her first day of school.. yeah...





So by the time I reached home.. She was already dead on my sofa with my comforter over her..


My maid is so sweet. awwww.. She went and take my comforter cause P looked sickly.. and then she asked me if P needed a massage and whether she wanted some medicine.. My maid...


Well trained...


Duh... Near 10 years already..


And i'm loving her.. =)





I'm gonna get ready for my yoga classes..





follow me...


OHM.......

If you ask me i think i look quite intelligent...

i should consider wearing my glasses when i go to college.. so i will look more intelligent.. you know lar.. physiotherapy and all.. you wouldn't want one that looks like so dungu rite????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lynn u so nonsense la. you and ur glasses. ahaha wear it to college. i got in but...

by the way its not spelled as vivi-pari HAH

Lynn-ie said...

whatever lar... i look smart with my glasses and you have to admit it..
CONGRATS.. so when can we go celebrate?!