Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pariah Criss Angel of Celebrity Fitness

Shakoor!

And so I finally decide to post up the pictures of This is Love Event!

And so.. before I post up the pics I had this lame conversation with Shakoor today!

shakoor : Ei.. you look slimmer already ar?
lynn : Ya meh? Where got?
shakoor : got.. you stop eating the cookies yo
u bake already issit?
lynn : no la... i ate mcdonalds for breakfast...

-.-' (courtesy of vivi-pari)

hehe.. and oh.. he did this 'magic' trick on me involving a 10 cents coin.
One hand holding on to my hand, the other rubbing the 10 cents on my palm. He then keeps the 10 cents in his pocket and then he calls me to close my palm open and close and open again.
Then he called me to stare at my hand and bring it closer to my face.
I did as he said.. and then he called me to turn my hand around which i tell you was already very near my face and i saw that he stuck a freaking croakroach on my hand!

My first reaction?

grab the croakroach off my hand and rinse my hand under the tap...

which if you ask me... was very calm already..
Jane screamed like mad!! so funny !!
hahaha... he's so lame lar....

*grins*



This is LOVE...



Me and My LOVE



Clair and My LOVE

\

Mindy and Her LOVE



Mindy all geared up to kick some ass!



Mindy in action...







while mindy was kickin ass....



Shu Jing kicking ass...





Clair, Mindy and Me=)



Clair, Mindy, Shu Jing



The starting of the event!



Hannah Lo kickboxing





Pole Dancing 101



Clair sangat fail in pole dancing



Mindy on the other hand got potential! haha



Ze goodie bag



some bracelet



chenelle's CD



some note pad



we left at 7.30.. the event started at 5 cause it was kinda boring and i was scared that the girl behind me was gonna kick my head real hard..

Seriously.. her kick-boxing skills can kill!

So the four of us headed of to Bangsar to eat at Indian Kitchen..
No pictures tho.. cause i ran off to celebrity fitness to take my bath... haha...


Oh.. and today.. while I was peeling the carrots.. I found this teensy-weensy carrot which I thought looked adorable!



It reminded me of when I was young.. I adored bugs bunny and how he can chew on a carrot...
I followed suit cause it was so cute.. And i peeled the carrot and took it everywhere with me chewing.. Even to KFC...
=)

It took me 2 whole hours to finish the goddamn carrot.. And it didn't taste good...
Bugs bunny is a liar!!!
haha

Nights

No comments: