Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cup-a-cino

So today I didn't have to make any cuppacino!
Yay me!-.-''

but work was boring...
was thinking of making churro's cause i was missing them..
the last time i had them was when i was in japan...

Had lunch with Shakoor, Fairuz and Sam at Devi's corner. I had my usual lar.. erm.. Mee mamak sangat, sangat, sangat, sangat pedas...

And then I got stares from the 3 very FIT FITNESS TRAINERS because I was eating something so fattening.. Ya.. Like i care.. I eat what i like and i like what i eat! haha.. And i entertained them with my very chunted finger bending skills... Which so far only clair, kingsley and i can do.. As far as i know!



shakoor and i

mr.vainpot here had to take 3 pictures because he said the 1st 2 made me look good but make him look ugly.. so the last one made me look weird but made him look good..
umm.. ya!

So i went over to ikea with cheryl to change the lightbulbs which she bought wrongly.. OHMIGAWD! When working.. i was reading xiaxue's blog and now i'm so inspired! EEEEE!!!!! I sound like some freak! wtv... her room is so gorgeous... If i was a neat person my room would look like that too.. for one minute! until i realize that the shirt i wanna wear is way at the back and i will throw everything out reach in real deep and grab it out and just stuff everything else back in...

back to square one.. so what's the point?

anyway.. i had fun experimenting with light bulbs!


see.... sooooo... bright..



seeee.. nooooo.. bright...
haha



i actually wanted to take a picture with me thinking... you dig? 'i've got an idea' light?!
but i realize that i have embarassed myself more than enough when i was playing with the switch of the light.. any way i think this light buld looks weird lighted up.. no?

ohh.. I LOVE IKEA LAR... if only my dad owned it!

on the way out.. P called telling me bout her day at college! she thinks it's cool to say
" i just came back from college "
wtv man P!

I didn't get to hear bout her first day at school cause she ko-ed on the sofa... before i came back and shortly after she finished her food.. so i was communicating with my tv and a dead body instead!

Seriously only P can gawk at colleges having
a) an underground auditorium
b) a courtyard

waaa... you all got underground one ar?
waaa... you all got courtyard one ar?

what's next la P?

oh ya... we haven't pay our saman yet lar!!!!

No comments: