Friday, April 25, 2008

tsk tsk...

my camera's missing...

again

So i don't think i'll be able to blog bout any of the above i mentioned the other day...

Nia....

had breakfast with Grace in Mcd today...
hmmm... love that smell of the mcsausage..
YUM...

so while i was talking to my agent from AIA...
grace was wrote this in my notebook....

Today is the 25th of April. Lynn is sitting opposite Grace. She is wearing her Dynamitez shirt ( I don't know if its because she is a die-hard Dynamitez fan or due to the lack of shirts ) and she is on the phone with some health insurance thingie. She is seeping coke in between whereas Grace is writing this and drinking tea ( without sugar OMG ) it is 10.30am and Grace has 30 minutes to contemplate whether to buy fries or not. Lynn just put the phone down and she just used the word dumbass ( Gasp! ). She is now continueing her story about her dream last night. She definately watchces too much television.

to be continued...

thanks grace... how intelligent of you... and mind you.. i wore that t-shirt cause it was the 1st thing i saw this morning.. and i was lazy to pick my clothes.. ok..

wait till i find my camera and i'll be posting the pics of you cam-whoring with my camera.. you watch out... my maids are on the hunt.. nya-ha-ha.....

oh...

Grace god-damned got into Central Saint Martins!!!!!


No comments: