Sunday, April 27, 2008

my yellow banana

*grins*



which reminds me to blog bout me pimping my handphone and my pendrive...
now i feel like a disco diva ( as what shakoor refers me to... )
hehe... i'm so proud cause it took me 6 hours all in out..
and hence.. now i'm waiting for the arrival of my laptop so i can pimp it too...
hell yeah!!!














I'm so proud of myself..... ( selfpraise...selfpraise )

and so.. as today is a sunday....
the gardener... ( which somehow i don't know why i don't like ) came over to maintain the garden and stuff...
and so while he was cutting the grass... ( my brother and his friend was outside standing near the car )
we heard this loud ka-poosh and seconds later glass cracking...
at first i thought my brother's dumb friend made the bike fall...
till i realized that it was the dumb gardener who didn't pick up the rocks before he cut the grass and a stone flew and hit my dad's car window..
at the drivers seat.. very smart....






best part is.. my dad's not gonna ask him to pay cause he can't afford it...
bah.... stupid guy!!!

and oh.. this isn't the first time.. it's the second.. the other time it happened in my mum's friend's house... but it didn't hit her car.. lucky her.. it hit her guest punya car... better....

i found this really interesting pic in my phone...
i took it after jia and pegs left the house..
we actually wanted to contemplate on whether or not we should go yam cha...
and we were at the junction...
my car was far left, jia's in the middle and p's at the far right..
and both of jia's window was wind down so we can communicate..
so cute rite.. i know...

from my point of view.. hahahah



i just realize how long it's been since i saw pik yie and jia... :(

No comments: