Wednesday, March 19, 2008

impromptu

Am wondering if this is the suitable title...

Cause my friend
Google couldn't give me the exact definition.. Must as well go and get a dictionary and hang it round my neck and I could be on E!'s fashion weekly for most fashionable item for the year! (mind my sarcasm for the morning!)

So anyway.. Yesterday after work I was suppose to go have Baskin Robbins with Shakoor... Somehow it started to rain heavily and I had blood flowing in my pants.. And his client came.. So no Baskin Robbins.. Which I'm kinda glad.. Cuz I was having bad cramps yesterday night... I thought I was giving birth cause it felt like contractions...

Anyhoo... P was in Segi doing I don't know what.. and I thought I called Jia cause erm... I dunno.. She's the call her person... ya... I think..

So we went to Ming Tien and had erm very late lunch? Cause it was about 4.30. Then we went and return her dumbass dvd which wouldn't play... (She uses her ps2 to play dvd's.. quite weird rite? I thought ps2 were only meant for ps2 games.. no?)And so we went to the dvd shop beside murni in hopes of getting a return of the same dvd... Lake House... :)


which I've wanted to watch ages ago... but they say they have no stock.. Oh well... And then we started to contemplate on what dvd to get cause since she'll be going over to MY HOUSE and watch but no.. she won't let me get step up 2 cause i haven't watch it yet! ( yesh... its very good so i heard) so we settled in for Sweeney Todd..


That show is like joker of the year.. It's kinda dumb at times and the story line is so erm... potong... kinda weird cause you're singing a song while jabbing a razor thru someone's neck.. er.. ya.. and we continued with love for all seasons... I tell you.. That show is a classic! Laughed like there was no tomorrow!




And then the best thing ever happened in my neighborhood! I heard the siren of some car and thought that it was police doing their ronda-ing and stuff.. busy body me decided to stuff my head through the window of my dad's toilet to see what in god's world is going on.. And I saw a big red fire truck! * please insert your own picture of a fire truck here and i'll insert it for you later cause i'm at work and it's in my phone!* OHMIGAWD! I tell you.. I haven't seen a fire truck before i was so happy you know... and then it passed by my house and stopped and then it started to go-stan...

*you know like when you order mcdelivery and they pass by your house and you know that they are suppose to go to your house but they always go all the way down and the make a u turn and go back up to your house?*

ya.. same thing for the fire truck.. just that they can't u-turn neither can they 3-point turn cause either way they'll get stuck between the houses unless their intentions are to bring the houses down! and soo... they go-stan-ed all the way back to dear uncle KC's house... at this time my neck was already stretching for good life cause I couldn't see what was going on...

Silly me... My room had great view... So i ran back to my room waking clair up at the same time screaming " OHMYGOD there's like a fucking fire truck in front of the house.. faster come see.. ohmygod so gan jeong.. i wonder what's happening.. i think got snake cause got no smoke also ei.. faster lar!"

And 20 minutes later they left... But they didn't hold any hoses... and they didn't have any bags of snake carried out... so don't tell me they go and inspect the house and make sure safety precautions are taken at what...10.30 at night? erm don't think so... I'll go home and ask my maid later.. cause she also another busy body!

And I resume back to my attempt in opening my this sweet in this really cute jam bottle which is specially made like those australian rock kiwi sweet just that this one have their names in it... aww... which i spent 1/2 and hour opening and still gave up in the end... hehe...

oh GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!

No comments: