Sunday, August 10, 2008

coooooo-kie

Must've lost my mojo to blog for awhile..
Even if I do, I realize I don't write much...
Hopefully it's all gonna change (:

Anyways... It all started on Thursday..
Cause I only had one class from 11.30-1.30,
So I went over to PBD to go get my passport..
Then headed off to Bangsar Village II..
(i know... i got no life...): )
And then I went with Shakoor and his recording partner over to Midvalley to watch Journey to The Centre Of The Earth 3D!!!
Super duper cool ok?
I just found the glasses part super stressful..
It's not exactly the most comfortable thing that the human invented...

The cinema is freaking cold la I can tell you that!
Cause the dinosaur parts are like super gan jiong..
I had Shakoor's arm for me to squeeze...
(:

OMG... I'm so distracted by the Olympics going on TV..
They're doing Men's Preliminary for Gymnastics Artistics..
And China is doing really well I must say...

oooh.. I think during the starting..
The Morocco flag bearer is super the leng chai!

Whatever it is... I've got a new zi mui in Celebrity Fitness after Catherine left..
Say hi to Arjan!!!!

Photobucket

Hahah...
He's nice to talk to lar...
And he's younger than me lar..
by like a measley 2 months(:

So on Saturday..
I decided to go watch Journey to The Centre Of The Earth with P, Clair and Kingsley..
Again...

This time it felt more fun..
Cause P screams and laughs louder than anyone else..
So no matter how embarassing your laugh is...
P's one is alwasy louder... (: (: (:

Met with a small accident on the way to OU after the movie..
We were at the traffic light..
And I stop completely..
And there was quite a big gap in between my car and the one in front...
And I decided to go front a lil..
But was messing with my phone..
And P was fixing the aircon..
The 2 at the back were in a daze..

And by the time P looked up I bumped into the car in front..
Lucky it was a light bump..
No scratches no nothing..
But that lady was a down right bitch (:

ooooh.. I finally got my super sophisticated dress (:

Photobucket

P looks good in it too...

Photobucket

cooooooo-kie

Photobucket

I think my brother and sister make a perfect couple (:

Photobucket

No comments: