Friday, June 27, 2008

Some Like It HOT!!!

am at Starbucks in BVII..

dunno why I'm in an exceptionally good mood today..
I didn't scream at Clair or anyone for that matter of fact..
not like I always do lar.. I just tend to lose my temper easily...

I got my off shoulder top from Little Miss Dollies..
eee.. so nice..
Best part is that it fits just fine...

*grins*

happy happy me:):)

Maybe because my birthday is nearing..
hahha.. bitch!
Did I mention I got a 30% discount voucher for Roxy & Quiksilver cause it's my birthday month next month

So just lemme know if you wanna get something then we can get together-gether :)
how nice of me!!!

Oh Jin Jie just got back from Australia last night!
That bitch didn't even tell me...
Until mum insisted that i go to her office...
Till then did I realize that it was really her...

Hah.. her hair grew longer...
cause before she left for Australia she shaved the back part of her head..
NUTS! i know...
wonder what was she thinking???

anyhoo...
I paid Tiny Tapir for my platypus bottle..
It's super eco-friendly okay????
and best part is that if it's empty you can roll it up and keep it in your bag..
I bought the 0.5L and my gan ma bought the 1.0L
cause only she will layan me with my crazy online shopping findings...
ooh.. and it's reusable.. and much more safer than the plastic bottles!!!
go check it out!

:)

Oh.. like I was mentioning..
I'm in such a good mood that I waited for one of the stalls outside the mosque to pack and leave for 15 minutes just to get their parking..
On a normal day I would've done the same thing..
Just that I'll scowl and mumble and curse..

Today.. I just sat in the car and smiled..
Something's wrong with me....

I've seriously got nothing to blog bout today...
just thought i'd do it cause i had nothing better to do in starbucks..
Not to mention that studying is not an option :)

toodles,
Lynn

No comments: