Monday, June 30, 2008

barbiboooooooooooo

I'm officially LIFELESS!!!
yes.. thank you very much :)

I thought I'd go over to Pusat Bandar Damansara to and up my PTPTN forms once and for all..
since the deadline is nearing and all..
and knowing myself..
I'm a sucker with deadline..
so yeah..

Turns out I had to bring a photostated copy of my parent's IC...
goddamnit...
why didn't anyone tell me..
or was I not listening..
one way or another I'll have to go back tomorrow...

arggghhhhhh
I hate going to PBD..
that place pretty much sucks...

OOHH..
if that wasn't bad...
I got a message from Jing Yi....
(while i was eating my breakfast at KFC.. like finally I'm awake early enough to try it out)
She told me that I don't need to go to college..
Cause we're having SDL till 2.30 which is Physiology...

NICE...


and so ....
I came up with my own list of things to consider before entering a college...

1. how often are the classes.
- incase u don't know... I have 3 classes a day.. sometimes one, sometimes 2, or none at all :)

2. do they cancel their classes often..
- my college cancels their classes ever so often... I go on impromptu shopping sprees and
movies

3. do they have classes called SDL
- F.Y.I SDL happens to be Self Done Learning...
That means u study on your own... at home or a shopping centre for that matter of fact :)

4. it's freaking close to your house
- so when u have 3 and a half hour breaks you can go home and sleep..

MAHSA can give you all this... how cool right?????
join the next intake lar... it's in july I think....

so right now I'm in Bangsar, Celebrity Fitness cause I have nothing better to do...
And cause I'm such a loser...
I'm now using Kenny's laptop to blog, check my mail and my facebook..

I'm going home to sleep...

pathetic me :(

No comments: