Friday, May 2, 2008

lum dee daa

i haven't been blogging lately...
oh wait...

hmm... my bad.. i just realized it's only been 3 days...

labour day was full of labour... had to wake up at 5 to go to the temple for some ceremony....
i woke up at 3.25 ...
p knows why...

i pimped clair's ipod yesterday... i think i did a really good job... i'll post the pics up later...
and if u decide that u want to pimp your stuff lemme know lar... you'll only need to leave ur stuff with me for perhaps a few hours or a day and i'll bling it all up for you so you can be your own disco diva.. haha

i just realize that conferencing with p and jia over skype is really fun...
and just realize how important talking one at a time is...
when i'm talking ot p bout her assignment jia will start singing
1) only hope - mandy moore
2) leaving' - jesse mccartney
3) always be my baby - david cook

oh... david cook is hot....

ok... gotta stop.. my lenses are irritating me...

oh before i stop.. i got my yellow banana a fan!!!! so omg cute ok....

No comments: