Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tiger, Tigger, Buntut, Money

Tiger somewhere early last year

Tiger somewhere near the middle of last year


My poor tiger got hit by a car today...

I cried like someone passed away cause tiger is so different from my other pets... (he lasted way longer than the others.. and the biggest)

Luckily he only fractured the bone of his front paw... And now he has to wear this really ugly mask so that he won't bite his plaster.... Those really ugly plaster humans put on when they break a bone.. Ya... that one... imagine that on a dog... If you had a heart you would start crying too when u saw him...

He was so helpless.. usually when he sees food he'll run towards you at his fastest speed and will slide and bang into anything to brake... Now... he can't even walk to you when he sees his biscuits cause the pain is unbearable...

I'm so worried that he'll never be able to run like normal again...

Dad was mumbling bout responsibility... Thing is.. Tiger likes to run out when someone opens the gate to drive in.. Cause he thinks that we'll go chase after him or give him food.. But he doesn't run out when we walk in.. he'll sit at the side and then walk beside you when you come in... But whatever it is... We always wait for him to come in before we close the gate on him...

This time was different.. He wasn't in when the gate closed and my maid went out and look for him and found him on the floor near my neighbours gate... He was wounded and limping.. My maid.. who usually protest again touching my dog.. helped my poor tiger and helped him back to my house... even my maid felt so sorry for him and called my dad..

My dad was fucking furious i tell you.. he was swearing and cursing all the way home.. And me.. my usual lar.. i start crying all the way home and when i see tiger i cry even more....

whatever it is... tiger is fine... but he's not drinking water which is worrying me.. and everytime i see him limp... a bit of my heart gets bitten off... humph.. so saddening for this to happen to him... He's not even 2 years old yet...

My poor tiger...


Tiger and that stupid thing he has to wear.....


He can't even stand and eat...


My poor miserable tiger



And the plaster that i decorated for him.....

Tiger when I need him, Tigger when i'm hyper, buntut when i'm happy, Money when i'm playing mahjong...

My dog...

TTBM.,..

hahahahhaahahhahahha

No comments: