Tuesday, April 15, 2008

first day jitter bugs!

so hello hello..

i got back from gem island ages ago...
well.. ok... last saturday...
sweet clair waited for me to come back so we can go to robinsons to shop at benefit...

I got myself you rebel!
very good i must say... i like the name alot... spelt just like lynn..
haha..

anyway.. am very the sunburn... i look like a red indian/indian/veryblackpunyaperson...
and it's fucking pain.. it feels like i'm being burnt after being burned!!!

oh.. i also went for my orientation..
thank god chris is taking the same course with me..
or i'll be freaking lost without him!!

and... i'm glad to say..
I've got friends...
blah blah...
thank you P!, Grace, and Viv.. for keeping me busy throughout....

mwaxx!!

stupid jia.. u still owe me moolah!!! i'm fucking broke!

oh.. will post pics up l8r and blog bout shit ass orientation week!!

No comments: