Saturday, March 29, 2008

so yesterday!!

To start with...




YESTERDAY WAS THE CRAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!


Thanks to the old man who was holding a set of newspaper and trying to cross the road when the light turn green... Thanks.. You almost send me and another 40 more drivers who were trying to get to work on time to jail!!


told myself ' what a great way to start my day.. how bad can it get..."


sure enough... by the end of the day if i can slap myself and not feel how pain it hurts cause it will not add up to how bad my day was... it'll be like icing on a cupcake...


mental note to yourself always check the date when you wanna park outside a mosque.. I did the mistake and I was stuck inside my car for 1 and a 1/2 hour waiting for the very irresponsible driver to move their fucking car... He was at the side there selling his chip-lak food but he refuse to move.. no... why? cause later got nowhere to park... and i have to take it in cause he was so selfish!!!


And so i started to cry in the car.. not cause i couldn't get out... maybe a lil... ok la.. 1/2 but also because the night before sucked cock... i got another saman... and i haven't even paid my first one... now.. you can add the cherry on top of the icing of the cupcake...


Thank you very much....





anyhoo... as bad as the day went... i finally went for my body checkup for my college intake!!! i'm mighty perfect fine... i even got my x-ray done... haha.. now i know that my boobs are more even than clairs... heheheheh..... oh and we went bra shopping with my mum...


All 3 of us... we bought a total of 11 bras worth RM 666.something which doesn't really matter..And no.. i will not post up pictures of the bras cause then it'll be gross...


But if you're so interested in bras go to victoria secret and enjoy...


Oh... today I decided to pimp clair's v3i... we went and get all the diamantes and the epoxy glue and stuff... The aunty that i bought the diamantes is very nice... The original price was RM50 for 100 small diamantes and 100 big ones... Pink ones in fact.. and she decided to give it to me at RM48 after my constant nagging..


That was until i realized that i only had RM45 in my purse and i showed her.... She was totally hesitating then she sighed and said... 'aiya... you can only get this kinda price here arrr.. i tell you... no where else...' and i smiled and paid and cabut before she changed her mind!!! so this proves that my bargain-ing skills are also quite up to standard... you must know how to hide your money.. ahhaha


Luckily i tried to put the diamantes to see whether there was enough.. cause 200 is not enough lor... it only fitted her remote for the gate of my house.. and the back somemore... and not enough ok!!! there's a hole in the middle that is without diamates... what a waste... it would've looked so chic... cause it's so bling.. haha...


so this is the unfinished finished product.. =)








nice or not??? the middle part is a total rip-off la.. erm.. you put your finger there and cover the hole la!!!









am going out with grace to go watch awake tomorrow....



oooh.. i totally can't wait!!!

yours truly



*CHEERS*

No comments: